- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You need to be at least 18 years old to participate in our events as they are hosted by venues which are subject to age restrictions as they serve
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Most of our venues have metered street parking available and we suggest you research your options beforehand and give yourself enough time to park.
There are also buses you can catch that will drop you off outside of our venues.
- What should I bring into the event?
No need to bring anything! Although, we recommend you wear comfortable casual clothing. We provide all art materials and equipment including an apron
for you to wear.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you require assistance, or wish to speak with someone, please email your query through to email@example.com or phone us on 0429 115 330.
- What's the refund policy?
You may cancel your booking at any time, up to 24 hours prior to the class starting, although we prefer 48 hours' notice. Please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with current/future location and date, and number of tickets.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not at all, we will have your name when you book into one of our events online. Save the trees!
We look forward to painting with you!